Support the IHS PTSA – Support Your Students!
The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) of Irvine High School welcomes both returning and new families. Please remember that membership needs to be renewed every year.
We hope you will join us by becoming a member today either right now via our online membership form or by downloading and printing our membership form and dropping it off with membership dues (cash or check) at the PTSA table during Round Up Registration or in our PTSA mailbox located in the student center – ATTN Jennie Colson PTSA Membership- 4321 Walnut Ave. Irvine, CA 92604.
* Students who become 2019-2020 PTSA members before April 1, 2020 will be eligible to apply for an end of year Scholarship!
Please participate and help make 2019-2020 a successful year for our Irvine High School Vaqueros!
There are many ways to get involved:
CLICK on the “Membership” TAB then drop down to “Membership Sign-Up”
Membership is only $20 for the first member, $10 for additional members, students, teachers, and staff.
Even if you can’t be actively involved, your PTSA membership still benefits your student. The PTSA Membership Drive is the main source of funding for Irvine High PTSA, which makes your participation especially vital. Your membership in the PTSA partially supports the following programs and activities.
- FUNDING – For Spur and Heritage Awards, Academic and Legislative Action Teams, Scholarships, Student and Parent Education.
- LIBRARY SUPPORT – Funding much needed equipment and upgrades.
- TEACHER MINI GRANTS – Purchase of educational tools, supplies, and books.
- TEACHER AND STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT – A celebration of Irvine High’s Staff.
- HEALTH and SAFETY – Including disaster Preparedness Supplies-Health Clerk.
- SENIOR GRAD NIGHT – A fun final farewell event for our Seniors.
Please consider giving at least a $50 donation per student as this will help us greatly in reaching our goal for the school year.
Due to budget cuts, your donation is more important than ever!
Please ask your employer if they offer Employee Matching Program for non-profit organizations. Irvine High School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, making your contribution tax deductible in accordance with Federal and State tax laws.
CLICK on the “Volunteering” tab.
Any time that you can give is very much appreciated!
For questions, please contact Jennie Colson, VP of Membership at email@example.com.