Irvine High School (IHS) PTSA is pleased to offer one $500 Scholarship to be used towards continued education to an IHS Student PTSA member who is in good standing (2020-2021) and meets the following requirements.
This Scholarship does not have a grade point average restriction or requirement. Rather, it is intended to recognize a student whose contribution has made Irvine High a better place.
- be a current student of Irvine High School in good standing;
- have joined IHS PTSA before May 31, 2021;
- submit PTSA Student Member Scholarship Application packet by the stated deadline.
APPLICATION DUE DATE
- Completed Application Form must be submitted to IHS PTSA by June 1, 2021.
- Email completed application to: President@irvinehighptsa.org
SELECTION PROCESS –
All application packets will be reviewed by a selected group, which will include the IHS Principal, one teacher representative, three IHS PTSA members (past or present), and one or two community members. The scholarship recipient will be notified via email by June 10, 2021. There will only be one recipient this year.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION: IHS PTSA Scholarship Application 2021
Please contact Kristi Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.