Join the quest for the future of your children!
The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) of Irvine High School invites you AND your student to rise to the challenge! * Students who join before APRIL 1, 2020 will be eligible to apply for an end of year Scholarship!
Participate and help make 2019-2020 a successful year for our Irvine High School Vaqueros!
There are many ways to get involved:
BECOME A MEMBER OF IRVINE HIGH SCHOOL’S PTSA
Membership is only $20 per member, $10 for 2nd member, students, teachers, and staff. Sign up online on this web site to join PTSA!
Even if you can’t be actively involved, your PTSA membership still benefits your student. The PTSA Membership Drive is the main source of funding for Irvine High PTSA, which makes your participation especially vital. Your membership in the PTSA partially supports the following programs and activities:
- FUNDING – For Spur and Heritage Awards, Academic and Legislative Action Teams, Scholarships, Student and Parent Education.
- LIBRARY SUPPORT – Funding much needed equipment and upgrades.
- TEACHER MINI GRANTS – Purchase of educational tools, supplies, and books.
- TEACHER AND STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT – A celebration of Irvine High’s Staff.
- HEALTH and SAFETY – Including Disaster Preparedness Supplies-Health Clerk
- SENIOR GRAD NIGHT – A fun final farewell event for our Seniors.
GIVE TO IRVINE HIGH PTSA’s DIRECT DONATION DRIVE!
Please consider giving at least a $50 donation per student as this will help us greatly in reaching our goal for the school year.
Due to budget cuts, your donation is more important than ever!
Please ask your employer if they offer Employee Matching Program for non-profit organizations. Irvine High School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, making your contribution tax deductible in accordance with Federal and State tax laws.
GIVE THE GIFT OF TIME and VOLUNTEER!
Sign up here when you re-register your child for high school in the Fall 2020.
Any time that you can give is very much appreciated!
For membership questions, please contact Membership@irvinehighptsa.org.
To VOLUNTEER, please contact President@irvinehighptsa.org